LACE - Pretty Little Drivers and Pretty Little Riders
We Are An Exclusive INTERNATIONAL All Female Car/Truck & Motorcycle Enthusiast Club

Any Make, Model & Stage Of Modification♥️

LACE Stands For : Ladies & Cars Exclusive or Ladies & Car Enthusiasts Or Ladies & Cycle Enthusiasts

We Understand That In SOME Clubs It Is Often There Are Often Egos ( Because You Had To Meet A Standard To Be "Accepted") That Overwhelm The Reason The Club Was Formed......One Common Interest Of The Love Of Cars or Trucks Or Bikes ECT...... Often That Passion Is Lost In Drama And Whos Car Is Better Then Whos And Whos Getting Their Car Done The Fastest....... And That Is Something We DO NOT Enjoy!

Here In Pretty Little Drivers / Pretty Little Riders ~ L.A.C.E ~ We Believe That A Club Should Be Like A Family And That is Exactly What We Are..... One GIANT Family Of Female Automotive & Motorcycle Enthusiasts Spread Out All Across The Planet!

We Feel That A Club Should Be Focused On The Members And Their Enthusiasm..... And The Group Of Individuals Sharing That Common Yet Divers Interest Rather Then Be Focused ONLY Their Cars / Bikes / Trucks Ect....
So, Yes Some Of Our Members Vehicles Are STOCK..... Some Have Just Daily Drivers Until They Can Buy The Car They Want.... SO WHAT? ...... Remember We ALL Had To Start Somewhere......

Membership:
We Have No Standard That You & Your Vehicle Must Meet In Order To Join... As Long As You Are A Female & Are An Enthusiast YOUR IN!

The ONLY 2 Requirements Are:
-You Must Be Female
-You Must Be An Automotive Enthusiast (example: cars trucks bikes ect...)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We Are An Exclusive INTERNATIONAL All Female Car/Truck & Motorcycle Enthusiast Club

Any Make, Model & Stage Of Modification♥️

LACE Stands For : Ladies & Cars Exclusive or Ladies & Car Enthusiasts Or Ladies & Cycle Enthusiasts

We Understand That In SOME Clubs It Is Often There Are Often Egos ( Because You Had To Meet A Standard To Be "Accepted") That Overwhelm The Reason The Club Was Formed......One Common Interest Of The Love Of Cars or Trucks Or Bikes ECT...... Often That Passion Is Lost In Drama And Whos Car Is Better Then Whos And Whos Getting Their Car Done The Fastest....... And That Is Something We DO NOT Enjoy!

Here In Pretty Little Drivers / Pretty Little Riders ~ L.A.C.E ~ We Believe That A Club Should Be Like A Family And That is Exactly What We Are..... One GIANT Family Of Female Automotive & Motorcycle Enthusiasts Spread Out All Across The Planet!

We Feel That A Club Should Be Focused On The Members And Their Enthusiasm..... And The Group Of Individuals Sharing That Common Yet Divers Interest Rather Then Be Focused ONLY Their Cars / Bikes / Trucks Ect....
So, Yes Some Of Our Members Vehicles Are STOCK..... Some Have Just Daily Drivers Until They Can Buy The Car They Want.... SO WHAT? ...... Remember We ALL Had To Start Somewhere......

Membership:
We Have No Standard That You & Your Vehicle Must Meet In Order To Join... As Long As You Are A Female & Are An Enthusiast YOUR IN!

The ONLY 2 Requirements Are:
-You Must Be Female
-You Must Be An Automotive Enthusiast (example: cars trucks bikes ect...)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are An Exclusive INTERNATIONAL All Female Car/Truck & Motorcycle Enthusiast Club Any Make, Model & Stage Of Modification♥

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you carry concealed?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do you carry concealed? Empty Do you carry concealed? Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:29 pm

smbabyy

smbabyy

Hello ladies, this section is definitely my cup of tea, well over my love for my car. Wink

So my question for you all is, do you carry a concealed weapon? Do you own any weapons, or have you ever shot anything before?

Ill start off, I very much DO carry a concealed weapon, probably 8 time out of 10 WHEREVER I go. I live in between tampa and fort myers, and being closer to fort myers, which you see shootings almost every day. I feel VERY strongly about women taking control and being able to stand up for themselves in dangerous situations. I own one pistol, which is the one I carry. My boyfriend has quite a collection started, so I am very experienced when it comes to shooting. We both shoot idpa, which is like a shooting competition. Feel free to ask any questions also! Smile

I WILL NOT JUDGE ANY OF YOU FOR ANY REASON. But if you are against this topic, please at least be polite and respectful.

Thanks ladies Smile

Last edited by smbabyy on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed pictures, not working.)

2Do you carry concealed? Empty Re: Do you carry concealed? Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:25 pm

dianastepka_

dianastepka_

I totally agree! The only thing I carry is mace right now but would love to have a gun. I currently live in Boston and everything is illegal including mace. Yep, mace. I personally don't give a shit because I'm from NH, the Live Free or Die state. And I live that way.

Women are always getting attacked here in the city, especially in the outskirts where I live (Dorchester area.) I strongly believe that criminals will be criminals and keeping weaponry out of the hands of good citizens only makes people less safe. The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun. (Or girl, of course)

Glad you posted this because I'm right there with you! Someday I'll have a couple guns but its unfortunately not in the cards right now especially because I'd want to really learn how to shoot well before walking around with one.

http://instagram.com/dianastepka_/

3Do you carry concealed? Empty Re: Do you carry concealed? Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:11 pm

smbabyy

smbabyy

Totally agree! And thanks for saying you wanna learn how to. Safety is #1! I see pictures of girls all the time with their finger on the trigger pointed in the direction of the guy holding the camera. It makes me so mad to see that. Those girls are the reason why guys think ALL girls are dumb and don't know anything guys do. But then again most guys look at a girl and either make fun of her or say shes sexy holding a gun. Either way though girls, if they put their mind to it can do things better than guys. That's just my opinion. Smile

4Do you carry concealed? Empty Re: Do you carry concealed? Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:13 pm

smbabyy

smbabyy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y03Bzmdun8w&list=PLCl-w6tCsqJYiwPEJf55u8x6FIr6ff_8l

Hi ladies, I just wanted to share my playlist of videos from my IDPA holiday concealed carry match today. Hope you ladies enjoy! Smile

5Do you carry concealed? Empty Re: Do you carry concealed? Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:35 am

Paige_Alix13

Paige_Alix13

I completely agree on us girls needing to protect ourselves! Although i am not 21 so i cant legally concealed carry. I have my own gun that my dad bought me and we go out and shoot all the time, and even when i go out of town i take it with me anyway just so i can have a little bit more of a safe feeling.

6Do you carry concealed? Empty Re: Do you carry concealed? Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am

smbabyy

smbabyy

At least im Florida your allowed to have it in your carwiyhouy having a carry permit. As long as its in the glovebox with a safety on it. Or it you don't have a safety it has to be in a holster. And in Florida they allow you to open carry without having a carry permit if you are going to or from a gun range, hunting, fishing, or camping. Smile alot of people around here don't know that.

7Do you carry concealed? Empty Re: Do you carry concealed? Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:12 pm

Jdmkitty

Jdmkitty

I gotta agree with you though, you can never be too safe especially being a female with a car that people usually have magnetized eyes for lol. i carry a wood bat and a box cutter in my other car and a metal bat and brass knuckles in the one i usually drive. I know it sounds a lil too intense but i Dont ever plan on using it unless its seriously needed. I live around Newark NJ so around here its not too surprising with what i carry

https://www.youtube.com/illestjdmkitty

8Do you carry concealed? Empty Re: Do you carry concealed? Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:17 pm

smbabyy

smbabyy

Yeah, but ya know, you are looking out for yourself! I know alot of the northern states are way strict about gun laws so you have to resort to other ways of protecting yourself. Id do the same thing girl.

9Do you carry concealed? Empty Re: Do you carry concealed? Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:17 pm

smoeyyy

Hey! noticed this thread was from last June but I am a new member so thought I'd comment anyways! I DO carry!!! I got my permit to carry when I moved into an apartment by myself. My boyfriend bought me my first gun for Christmas, a S&W 9mm....i love it! small enough to conceal but big enough to scare anyone lol i don't go to the shooting range often, but my mom has a cabin in upstate NY so whenever I go up there I set up some targets and spend a good amount of time practicing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum