LACE - Pretty Little Drivers and Pretty Little Riders
We Are An Exclusive INTERNATIONAL All Female Car/Truck & Motorcycle Enthusiast Club

Any Make, Model & Stage Of Modification♥️

LACE Stands For : Ladies & Cars Exclusive or Ladies & Car Enthusiasts Or Ladies & Cycle Enthusiasts

We Understand That In SOME Clubs It Is Often There Are Often Egos ( Because You Had To Meet A Standard To Be "Accepted") That Overwhelm The Reason The Club Was Formed......One Common Interest Of The Love Of Cars or Trucks Or Bikes ECT...... Often That Passion Is Lost In Drama And Whos Car Is Better Then Whos And Whos Getting Their Car Done The Fastest....... And That Is Something We DO NOT Enjoy!

Here In Pretty Little Drivers / Pretty Little Riders ~ L.A.C.E ~ We Believe That A Club Should Be Like A Family And That is Exactly What We Are..... One GIANT Family Of Female Automotive & Motorcycle Enthusiasts Spread Out All Across The Planet!

We Feel That A Club Should Be Focused On The Members And Their Enthusiasm..... And The Group Of Individuals Sharing That Common Yet Divers Interest Rather Then Be Focused ONLY Their Cars / Bikes / Trucks Ect....
So, Yes Some Of Our Members Vehicles Are STOCK..... Some Have Just Daily Drivers Until They Can Buy The Car They Want.... SO WHAT? ...... Remember We ALL Had To Start Somewhere......

Membership:
We Have No Standard That You & Your Vehicle Must Meet In Order To Join... As Long As You Are A Female & Are An Enthusiast YOUR IN!

The ONLY 2 Requirements Are:
-You Must Be Female
-You Must Be An Automotive Enthusiast (example: cars trucks bikes ect...)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

We Are An Exclusive INTERNATIONAL All Female Car/Truck & Motorcycle Enthusiast Club

Any Make, Model & Stage Of Modification♥️

LACE Stands For : Ladies & Cars Exclusive or Ladies & Car Enthusiasts Or Ladies & Cycle Enthusiasts

We Understand That In SOME Clubs It Is Often There Are Often Egos ( Because You Had To Meet A Standard To Be "Accepted") That Overwhelm The Reason The Club Was Formed......One Common Interest Of The Love Of Cars or Trucks Or Bikes ECT...... Often That Passion Is Lost In Drama And Whos Car Is Better Then Whos And Whos Getting Their Car Done The Fastest....... And That Is Something We DO NOT Enjoy!

Here In Pretty Little Drivers / Pretty Little Riders ~ L.A.C.E ~ We Believe That A Club Should Be Like A Family And That is Exactly What We Are..... One GIANT Family Of Female Automotive & Motorcycle Enthusiasts Spread Out All Across The Planet!

We Feel That A Club Should Be Focused On The Members And Their Enthusiasm..... And The Group Of Individuals Sharing That Common Yet Divers Interest Rather Then Be Focused ONLY Their Cars / Bikes / Trucks Ect....
So, Yes Some Of Our Members Vehicles Are STOCK..... Some Have Just Daily Drivers Until They Can Buy The Car They Want.... SO WHAT? ...... Remember We ALL Had To Start Somewhere......

Membership:
We Have No Standard That You & Your Vehicle Must Meet In Order To Join... As Long As You Are A Female & Are An Enthusiast YOUR IN!

The ONLY 2 Requirements Are:
-You Must Be Female
-You Must Be An Automotive Enthusiast (example: cars trucks bikes ect...)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are An Exclusive INTERNATIONAL All Female Car/Truck & Motorcycle Enthusiast Club Any Make, Model & Stage Of Modification♥

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Got You Into Cars / Trucks ?

+6
Jdmkitty
becca19msp
MissBrat.175HRZ
smbabyy
TurboCoupeGirl
DeanaMarieSpinelli
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Got You Into Cars / Trucks ? Empty What Got You Into Cars / Trucks ? Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:25 pm

DeanaMarieSpinelli

DeanaMarieSpinelli
Admin

What Got You Into Cars / Trucks ?

2What Got You Into Cars / Trucks ? Empty Re: What Got You Into Cars / Trucks ? Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:13 pm

TurboCoupeGirl

TurboCoupeGirl

I have liked cars since I was a little kid. my mom use to say i should be a boy :(but i am most def. a girl! cars are just a passion. Very Happy

3What Got You Into Cars / Trucks ? Empty Re: What Got You Into Cars / Trucks ? Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:22 pm

I grew up in the car scene. My dad has tuned VW's since he was 18 so it's in my blood as I like to say. :p

4What Got You Into Cars / Trucks ? Empty Re: What Got You Into Cars / Trucks ? Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:40 pm

smbabyy

smbabyy

haha my boyfriend got me into the car scene. ive always been a country girl, so big trucks and 4x4 is what i had always wanted until i met him. big trucks cant go fast, and i loved being fast and racing with him. Smile

5What Got You Into Cars / Trucks ? Empty Re: What Got You Into Cars / Trucks ? Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:38 am

MissBrat.175HRZ

MissBrat.175HRZ

I have been into cars for ages now and trucks I have grown up with since my dads a truckie.
I didn't have my license for a while, but I guess just the feeling of owning something and really making it yours Smile

http://www.modelmayhem.com/xxMissBratxx

6What Got You Into Cars / Trucks ? Empty Re: What Got You Into Cars / Trucks ? Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:25 am

becca19msp

becca19msp

I grew up with my dad telling me stories of building old nissans and what he called "sleeper wagons" which were old station wagons that had big blocks and lots of work done to take to the races in SoCal! Then when I turned 15/16 my group of friends started getting into cars and taking me to car shows, and I just fell in love and felt like it was home! 8)I didn't REALLY start getting into the modifications and everything until I met my boyfriend over 5 years ago and he showed me his 1993 FD Rx7 and what it could do... and it's been a Mazda fairy tale ever since lol :DTotally a Mazda girl, but have LOVE for all cars/trucks.

7What Got You Into Cars / Trucks ? Empty Re: What Got You Into Cars / Trucks ? Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:24 pm

Jdmkitty

Jdmkitty

Been driving since i was 10 thanks to my grandfather lol . It was until i was a senior in high school that a guy i use to date was into cars which had me fascinated with speed ever since & so i refused to be the one sitting passenger without taking control myself :p

https://www.youtube.com/illestjdmkitty

8What Got You Into Cars / Trucks ? Empty Re: What Got You Into Cars / Trucks ? Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:03 am

\AhondA/

\AhondA/

Dad was a wrench money,and naturally I was always in the garage with him (Tomboy Smile

I won't be afraid to admit that Fast and Furious had a little bit of a role too.. I was mostly around Domestics but imports have my heart

9What Got You Into Cars / Trucks ? Empty My first birthday gift :) Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:00 am

durtydubbtayy

durtydubbtayy

My uncle/god father bought me a ride on Mercedes Benz for my first birthday.
I remember still riding it when i was almost 10 years old and my parents having to hide it from me because I was too big for it and was breaking it Sad 

What Got You Into Cars / Trucks ? Image10

10What Got You Into Cars / Trucks ? Empty Re: What Got You Into Cars / Trucks ? Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:25 am

lacedub

Mechanic daddy Laughing 

11What Got You Into Cars / Trucks ? Empty Re: What Got You Into Cars / Trucks ? Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:35 am

xtine

Since I got my first matchbox when I was little and the obsession just got worse as I got older, I didn't wait for my license to get my first car.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]